Saturday, October 21, 2006

Trees, plants and flowers of Penang



Trees, plants and flowers soften up the urban landscapes......like balm to my soul and salve to my eyes....they ease away the toils and smoothen the rough edges of a crowded urban city.....

Their shapes and colours...unplanned yet created with natural symmetry...beguiling...subdueing the angry spirits arising from bruises suffered when people and thoughts collide

The peace they evoke....feelings that lay buried...crushed by the onslaught of daily living...foraging for crumbs that the system throw out to feed the hungry masses.....forgotten for awhile, but awaken.....as I sit and feed my eyes on God's creation.....

Reminded of His grace and tender mercies....I rest,.....assured of His love I find strength to move on and live for another day.......

No comments: