Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007

I believe that 2007 will be a crucial year for Malaysia......whether we can snap out of our downward spiral.....as Kit Siang said Malaysia used to compete with Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore....now they had advanced and we are now competing with the likes of Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia......how low had the "mighty fallen"......

NST belatedly reported in their new year editorial that malaysians are now worried about the expansion of the pie....and the PM in his new year message urged all Malaysians to work hard for the year to come....

But for me as a non-Bumi Malaysian, I say I'm opting out....why when the hard work needs to be done we are all Malaysians...when it comes to sharing the pie and how to share it we are told to shut up....well I will shut up and I will sit back and relax and let the rest of the guys go expand the cake......

I'll go fishing instead....good luck Hishamuddin, you beat the Thais, and watch out for the Vietnamese for me...and be careful of the Indons out there....and don't forget the Filipinos they can beat us if only they can refrain from shooting themselves in the foot....

As for me....why worry ...be happy !!!

Happy working......have an ulcer on my behalf ...Khairy...

No comments: