Thursday, February 01, 2007

Is someone monitoring my blog?

I don't know about this...but since I started blogging abit about politics i.e. voting the opposition...I find sometime weird happening to my blogs...I cannot access it.....sometime...hey u out there....there nothing subversive here so don't waste time and money .....

I write what i feel...that is concern for the state of my oikos i.e my home and environment....its for its betterment...I believe in the democratic process.... and in the ballot box.....no matter how the powers may try to twist it within the rules to make it tilt towards them...surely if there is a surge of voter sentiment or popular swing.....it will surely reflect the people's decision...it happened in Kelantan, Sabah, and more recently in Sarawak.....it does not mean that the Opposition will win the Government but the popular votes will surely reflect the will of the people...and the BN government will have to respect that...world opinion and the investing world will see to it.....

So stop pestering my blog...ok....no subversive people here just plain ole me....no incitement....no libel or sedition.....just opinions and sentiments....

No comments: